WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2015
In its 7th year, THE DIGITAL SHIFT virtual conference will focus the attention of librarians, publishers, and vendors on the future of libraries. Participants will engage in a dynamic day-long conversation about our shared digital future. We’ll explore how libraries adapt and adopt emerging technologies and tools, new ways of learning, and the evolving publishing ecosystem.
Libraries Connecting Communities will provide actionable answers to some of the biggest questions our profession faces and will feature thought-provoking keynotes from John Palfrey, author of BiblioTech: Why Libraries Matter More Than Ever in the Age of Google and Denise Jacobs, tech leader, author, and creativity evangelist.
Four high content learning tracks for and from libraries of all types—school, academic, and public—will be offered in key areas:
- CREATION, CURATION, AND CONNECTION will look at howacademic, school, and public libraries connect people to content and the many ways libraries and their users are embracing digital tools to create, curate, discover, and deliver information.
- OUTREACH AND ENGAGEMENT will examine how libraries of all types are using digital tools to facilitate connections and help support strong communities.
- FAST LEARNING 10-minute presentations will tackle a wide range of topics demonstrating how libraries and librarians are engaging with and through technology.
- POSTER SESSIONS will feature a suite of vendor/partner curated sessions focused on practical solutions to specific challenges and visionary ideas with practical applications.
Registration for the virtual conference is FREE and includes access to the event archives, on-demand, including all presentations, information and handouts from the conference.
Drive Booth Traffic and Sales with Powerful Event Sponsorship and Marketing Opportunities
Three levels of affordable sponsorship allow you to maximize your ROI by building awareness and driving traffic to your virtual booth. Gain an edge on your competitors with the heightened visibility you need to separate yourself from the competition.
Use this powerful combination to:
• Generate qualified leads via access to comprehensive data you can view in real time
• Demonstrate your products and services in a scheduled webcast and live group chat setting
• Rank leads by your pre-determined criteria and attendee profile information
• Communicate with prospects using the conference’s instant messaging capability
Virtual Booth Features
• Live chat with attendees
• Product demonstration videos
• Downloadable content (e.g. white papers, pre-recorded, webcasts, product brochures,
sales materials, giveaways)
• Booth visitor details, including full contact information
• Unlimited booth staff
Contact your Account Rep
- IAN SINGER, Publisher
Tel: 646-380-0747, email@example.com
- ROY FUTTERMAN, Advertising Director
Tel: 646-380-0718, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CATHY HOEY
Tel: 646-380-0725, email@example.com
- HOWARD KATZ
Tel: 646-380-0730, firstname.lastname@example.org
- AUGUST MORTIMER
Tel: 646-380-0712, email@example.com
- VILMA SIERRA
Tel: 646-380-0731, firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, download our TDS 2015 Brochure for more information.